Monday 30 January 2012

Updates

Blossom still hasnt given birth, I reckon it would be either late today or tomorrow or the day after.  Yesterday, I couldnt sit still and was always checking on her.  In the evening she seemed very calm so I knew it wasnt time.  Yesterday while I was watching TV in the evening, my dogs started barking.  When ever they bark, it tells me something from the way they are barking.  A certain kind of bark would tell me something or someone is very very near and some other kind of bark could mean that someone or something is approaching.  What ever kind of bark it was, I could tell what they were trying to say.

When they barked yesterday, it was something really near, I thought it was a big lizard or a snake, and when I went out in the dark, I couldnt believe my eyes!  It was a bird in the middle of my garden and it wasnt moving!  I have no idea what kind of a bird it is, but it looked something like a King Fisher. It looked injured as I can see some feathers out of place.  I thought it was going to die and to be honest I really didnt know what to do and was affraid to go near it.

I just stood there and looked at it and went and got my camera, after that it looked a little better.  I took some pictures of the bird and went in to put my camera away and instructed the dogs not to bother the bird.

When I went back to the garden, the bird was gone and what a relief.  It means it could fly and is going to be ok.

Here is a picture of the bird.


My dogs have been out in the garden since 5am, they have been fed and now just lazing around in the garden.  I shall go out and sit with them and cuddle each and every one of them.  King loves cuddles.  He is such a sweet boy.  He will only come when called, whereas the others will just run and say  - ME, ME, ME hahahha and everyone wants to be the first to get a cuddle.

Have a wonderful day.

2 comments:

  1. I guess the bird just appeared to be your model. LOL

    Just now I cuddled LemonTea and Pico wants it too! Came forward to lick my face, haha! What a spoilt baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bird my model? hahaha...maybe to make me take better pictures I think hahaha.

    ReplyDelete