Wednesday 11 January 2012

Day 8 with the little birdy

The little birdy has been doing well and has been with me for a week now.  It is feeding well, always flapping its wings and has grown a lot, you can see it for yourself in the picture below.


Baby bird today.

Baby bird when I first took him home a week ago.


I have been extremely busy and I feel extremely tired and my whole body is aching.  Now I am dying for a holiday, hahha...all I can think of is my plan to visit Scotland.  I cant just pack and leave as I am responsible for my beautiful doggies at home, so I would have to plan way ahead and carefully, and leaving them only with people that I could trust 100 percent and would take care of them the way I do.  My friend from Scotland sent me these lovely pictures, boy, I really love Scotland!!  This time, when I go there, I want to take loads of pictures.  I actually have to thank my friend who made me crazy about beautiful pictures and good camera. hahaha....you know who you are.  I love taking pictures now.  Here are some lovely pictures that was sent to me today and its not helping as it is making me want to go on a holiday right now! hahaha... arent they just amazing?  Thank you Ally!










1 comment:

  1. OMG! The scenery in Scotland makes me wish to go too! Is the trip expensive?
    Hahaha! Sorry for poisoning you. :P But it is a good hobby, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete