Sunday 8 January 2012

Day 5 with baby bird

The baby bird is doing extremely well.  In just a few days, he grew a lot.  I could tell because of its tail, its so much longer now.  Luckily the weather is quite pleasant today, not too hot.  I went to the groomers today with Blossom and had lunch with my newphew and niece and I had a great time with them.

The dogs are out in the garden playing and the little birdy has just been fed and is now sleeping.

I took a picture of Whitley smiling, hehe and here it is.


Whitley smiling for the camera


I love this pic, he is so funny, look at him trying to chew on a twig and look at his legs, hahahaha...


At the end of the month,  I am going to be super busy.  Dogs to care for, bird to care for and so many things to do.  I am also in the mids of planning a holiday to Scotland and also a sheltie party.

Whitley has grown so much now and has mature a lot.  Not long now before he leaves for Singapore, his new home.

I shall go play ball with the dogs now, have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment