Wednesday 4 January 2012

A New Pet from Heaven?

Today was a busy day as usual.  When it was time for lunch, I went out with a friend and we had a good chat and lunch together.  When we were on our way to the restaurant,  I got a phone call from my sister in law.  She said she had found a baby bird!  And I was thinking to myself... I am not the lost bird hotline you know, hahahha.  She isnt going to look after it because she dont have the time and she knows that I wont leave the bird with them eventhough I really DONT have any time, so after our lunch we went to pick the bird up.

My brother was outside and suddenly something fell on his head.  At first he thought it was a lizard! hahaha but it was a baby bird!  Thats how they got the bird.  He couldnt find the nest and there is no way he can put it back even if he could see it.

The bird is still very young, and its eyes are still shut.  It is only begining to grow a bit of feathers.  In my life, even as a child  I have raised dozens of birds even as young as some without any feathers.  Looking after a baby bird isnt easy at all!!

At the moment, I am already overwhelmed with many things to do and now god has sent me a bird!  He is probably trying to see what I am made of, I think, hehehe.

Anyway, I shall raise this bird, and set it free as I always do.  Hopefully it will be well and fine just like Mr Bird. (the bird I raised and set free not very long ago)

Here is the little bird, its a wee sparrow.  I love sparrows, they are so cute.  I have raised 3 other sparrows before as a child.  I hope this wee fella is strong and grows well.  From the time I took it, it was sleeping, his tummy looks full so I figured he has been fed just before he fell.

He should be hungry anytime soon now and I shall go prepare something for it.  For now his name is BABY. Here is a pic of him.

This little fella is in a nice warm container with loads of cloth to keep him comfy and warm

1 comment:

  1. Awww so you are a bird baby sitter now! :) It is so kind of you.
    Hope it grows up healthy.

    ReplyDelete