Monday 16 January 2012

More of Scotland!

I am really itching to go on a holiday.  Apart from that, I am really exhausted and deserve one.  My friend Ally, sent me more pictures and has just made it worse for me, hahahha...but the pictures are amazing.  I feel I am almost there...so breathtaking!  Here are some of the pictures sent to me today.  Updates on little birdy - he is not so little anymore, he is always flapping its wings.  It will be a couple of weeks more before I can let him free.  He first need to learn to eat on its own and fly.

We went to the vet today, to get Blossom checked with an ultrasound machine.  She was such a good girl, didnt move and allowed the vet to do his job.  I saw some puppies dancing! hehehe...not long now before I get super busy.

The weather was terrible today, it was really really hot and humid.  The Scottish weather would be great for me.  I would rather have the cold weather.  I am sure my friends over there would gladly switch places with me, hahaha....




1 comment:

  1. I believe you are going to Scotland very soon! How bad your friend is poisoning you. LOL

    ReplyDelete