Wednesday 9 November 2011

To The Groomers!

I had planned to take the dogs to the groomers tomorrow, but after looking at Patrick this morning, after he been playing with Whitley, I called the groomer and said we are coming over today instead!! hahaha...Whitley and Patrick are best of pals now and they play with each other alot.  After playing, Whitley look reasonably clean, but Patrick looked as though he had just swam in MUD!  It rained in the morning and its been raining everyday so I cant really blame him.  But the rest looked fantastic because they dont like getting themselves wet.  But it was time for their bath anyway, so I took all of them to the groomers.

Phew, imagine loading the car with all of them, by the time I finished loading the car, I am already tired, hahaha.

They have had their bath and they smell and look wonderful.  They are now sound asleep.  Luckily the weather was kind enough to stay dry for a while to allow my garderner to cut the grass  and now my garden looks decent again.  The grass was supposed to be cut 3 weeks ago but it rained several times a day which made it impossible.

When the grass was slightly longer than how I would like it, every morning when I go pick up the dog's poop, its like a treasure hunt! hahah now I can see it from a mile away like a sore thumb! hahaha.

Hope the weather gets better, our poor neighbours in Thailand are suffering.  I pray that their nightmare will be over soon.

I have loads to do and Caesar and Cleo will be here in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment