Friday 4 November 2011

All about Caesar

Today, there will be loads of pictures of Caesar.  From the day he was born till now and how he has changed physically.  I cant wait till he grows up to be a handsome young man with full coat.  Then, most of you, who have not actually seen a sheltie grow from day one will understand what I mean.  Most people who sees a sheltie like King would ask me, when will the pup look like King? hahahha, or why isnt the pup as fluffy as King? hahaha. I get these questions all the time!  A sheltie gets its full coat and looks absolutely amazing at the age of 2 - 3 years old.  So we just have to wait.  Nutrition is very very important too.  Thats why all my shelties have wonderful coat. hehehe.

Yesterday was a very pleasant day, it was cloudy but no rain.  So the dogs were happy and I put a mat in the middle of the garden, for myself, so I could sit on it as I want to be at the same level as the dogs.  All of them surrounded me and wanted cuddles.  So I hugged them one by one, but Aimee couldnt wait, she wanted a hug NOW. So she used her paw on my leg like a cat, it was so cute and so I gave her a hug, then King got jealous, and he too used his paw like a cat on my leg, hahaha.  I was so happy to hug them all, they looked pleased after that and went on playing.  I dont know any other breed that are as loving as a sheltie.

Ok now time for some pictures, from the day Caesar was born till now and in between when he was growing up, see the difference!  I see Caesar the most and quite often, hence I have loads of pictures of him.  He is coming to stay with me soon for 3 weeks.  I miss him.  He is such a lovable boy.












I shall get more pictures of him soon when he comes over.  Have a great weekend....

1 comment:

  1. I still remember the way they surrounded me. That is my dream and I hope it happens in my home in future.

    Cute Caesar! Looking forward to more pics of him.

    ReplyDelete