Saturday 12 November 2011

My Dogs and their food (Part 2)

Today's post is a continuation of yesterday's post about my doggies and how much they love their food.  I have timed how fast they eat and here are the results, hahaha...

King - 13 seconds
Josh -  15 seconds
Sunshine - 16 seconds
Blossom - 18 seconds
Daisy - 28 seconds
Jenna - 30 seconds
Patrick - 23 seconds
Aimee - 22 seconds
Whitley - 20 seconds

I found some photos taken in Scotland, however it was a long long time ago when I visited, so I may have to scan the photos.  I also found a picture of Alison (my first ever sheltie) with me when I was about 12 years old then,  I got her when I was 8 and I shall share those pictures with you in tomorrow's post.  Until then, have a fabulous evening.

2 comments:

  1. These two posts made me laugh! LOL
    I must calculate how much time Pico takes too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha...Pico eats very fast too when he was here, he is usually first to finish. Ok go check how many seconds he takes to finish his food, if Royal canin is having a contest, which dog eat the fastest, we better get them there to WIN, hahahaha

    ReplyDelete