Sunday 29 May 2011

Updates

Daisy finally ate something yesterday in the evening, so I guess it is not as soon as I expected and should deliver in a few more days. She aslo ate more just before I went to bed. Since there was nothing to "panic" about just yet, I invited two lovely kids over to my house as they really wanted to play and spend some time with the dogs.  The weather was pleasant and they played with the dogs in the garden.


Shelties have a special thing for kids. They just love kids. Everyone I know who owns a sheltie realises that their sheltie behaves differently when with kids. I have seen it with my shelties and know how special kids are to them. But, I dont see many kids these days who treats animal with respect and love. The two lovely kids who visited me, were fantastic with the shelties. He patted Jenna with so much gentleness and love. Melts my heart!


Daisy went straight to the kids and wagged her tail, Blossom was happy as usual, Sunshine was staying as far as he could, hahaha and the rest were happy too. Jenna was extremely gentle with them until she saw the ball and starting jumping.


The kids had a great time and so did the doggies. I really feel happy when I see kids who has so much respect for animals and treats them with so much kindness and gentleness.


Here are some pic and you can see how gentle the boy was with Jenna patting her head so lovingly and gently.



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to see the way Shelties and children get along well. I am so proud of having a Sheltie!

    ReplyDelete