Saturday 28 May 2011

Excited!

I am very excited and the next few days will be very interesting. Daisy is due to give birth very soon. Everything is all set and ready. For the past week,  her meals were divided into 4 meals per day so that she doesnt have to take in so much at one go. She has also become very clingy and sometimes only wants to eat from my hand. And so, I would sit next to her and feed her till she finishes her food.

This morning when I fed her, she didnt want her food. I tried again 5 hours later and she still didnt want it. It could be a sign that she might give birth REALLY soon. Let see in the evening if she eats, if she doesnt, then its time I have to keep a very close watch on her and have to be very allert even during the night.

Their behaviour will change and thats how I know to get ready.

I will keep everyone updated with more news soon.

Photo abflowers9410.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment