Sunday 15 May 2011

King

Today I would like to talk about my boy, King. He was my birthday present and what a great present he was. When I met him for the first time after he arrived Malaysia, he already knew that I am his owner.  When he arrived in our home, he ran about happily, got along well with everyone and he just knew it was his home. He did not even need a couple of days to settle in. It was as though he lived here all his life. That was a real joy to see. Usually whenever I get a new dog, it will be at least weeks before they got used to things and our routine. But for King it was immediate. I could not ask for more. I was extremely pleased. He is always happy, constantly wagging his tail, and always wants to play.

A month after he arrived we went for the dog show held in Ipoh. This is his first show in Malaysia and was awarded Best In Show. I was over the moon! I was just so happy I could not stop smiling. He did very well for his first show and I am really proud of him. His half brother, Pico did very well too at a very young age. He was awarded Reserve Best In Show when he was only 13 months old. Pico now lives with a good friend of mine. He also has a cat buddy and gets along well perfectly fine eventhough he was not raised with cats. Pico went to his new home when he was almost two years old. I was amazed to see how well he got along with his new buddy.

At the end of the show, I was extremely happy and so was King, we drove home with a smile on my face while King slept on my lap contently.

He was featured in the MKA magazine and we just got the magazine a couple of days ago. Here is the write-up on King.




At home, King is just a lovely boy. He is very very affectionate and loving.

2 comments:

  1. King is so beautiful! Congrats for the magazine feature. I am so proud of you and King!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete