Wednesday 18 May 2011

Playtime!

My dogs love it when its play time. Their favourite toy? The Ball! Jenna is the 'Ball Queen' She is the best and goes absolutely crazy when she sees a ball in my hand. She is usually the winner, she gets the ball and bring it back to me, and if I was looking elsewhere, she would bring the ball right up to my feet and bark at me. She will continue to wait and look at me till I throw the ball again.

Josh will 'try' to be the champion but Jenna usually gets the ball..King isnt too bad too, he does get it too. However, Daisy would just run with them and pretend to catch the ball but she will leave it in the end. Zuma does like the ball too.

Frauline, the little puppy would run for the ball together with the rest and make a big fuss and some noise but, she doesnt really go for the ball, hahahha. She is just interested in chasing but then leaves it. Sometimes if the others has got the ball in their mouth, little Frauline would 'bite' their tail and leg hoping they would let it go.

Sunshine and blossom are not crazy about balls. They are more interested in guarding the house. Blossom loves Frogs! Some time back, my friend visited me and we were having a chat in the house and blossom wanted to play with my friend, so she thought she would go catch a frog and bring it to the front door and that way would get our attention! and it worked, hahahha.

Here are some pictures taken some time ago. I love watching them play in the garden.



Look at Frauline the wee puppy


Look at Frauline behind Jenna, she is looking elsewhere while the rest is just waiting for the ball.


1 comment:

  1. Look at the little one, running behind them, so cute!!!

    These pics showed that Josh wanted to be the winner! LOL

    ReplyDelete