Saturday 5 May 2012

Eat, Sleep, Play.....

My puppies have fantastic lives.  I really dont mind being one of them....eat.....sleep....play....thats a life of a King and Queen, hahaha....well almost!  I meant to post this pictures of them playing yesterday but I had too much to do.

Today, after a relaxing time at the Beauty Salon, came home, fed the dogs and now have some time to update my blog.

I took some pictures of them playing in the garden yesterday and here are the pictures.  Gracie is a sweet cheeky girl and Laura is an angel.  They both love playing with each other.


Gracie preventing Laura from taking the ball.


Gracie, a real sweetie pie


Laura running after the ball but look at her eyes, she realised someone was taking pictures, hahaha...

Gracie and Laura barking at each other


Daisy's little boy is now 12 days old, here is a recent picture of him. His name is Bear!

No comments:

Post a Comment