Monday 14 May 2012

Port Dickson #2

It was a busy day yesterday.  As usual in the morning, fed the dogs, played with them and then groomed them and then we got ready to leave for Port Dickson.  My friend was going to come over on Monday to take Gracie home but due to some car problems that she was facing, I thought we would drive up to Port Dickson instead and I can see the 3 girls too!  Although we couldnt stay long as we needed to go home and see to Daisy's pup, I still enjoyed going there and seeing them,  I do miss them very much.  I was so happy to see that they were all so happy running about, so well groomed and so well cared for.  They were all happy to see Gracie and it didnt take her a long time to join in the fun.  I didnt have my camera with me but my friend took loads of pictures.

Here is Gracie in her new home.



Laura is the only pup her age at home now.  She is fine though, she has got all the adults to play with and Jenna and Patrick loves to play with her.  Soon she will have baby Bear to play with.

Baby Bear is growing well and is a cutie pie.  He is so adorable especially when he make the cute little noise when he wants his MILK!  He is 3 weeks old today and here are some pictures of him taken yesterday.






Adorable isnt he?  The weather is a lot better now compared to a couple of weeks ago, it is still hot but not as hot.  At least at 4pm now, it is cool enough for them to go out and play, a couple of weeks ago, even at 6pm, it was still very very hot.

I am off to get something to drink and will sit in the garden and enjoy the nice cool breeze and play with my shelties. Have a good evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment