Wednesday 23 May 2012

My Baby Bear

Baby Bear is growing well and is super adorable.  He loves going outdoors now and playing in the garden with Laura.  Today, he is four and half weeks old and its time to introduce solid food to him and he absolutely loved it and ate it all in a minute, which is fantastic!

Today was a busy day, my friend and I went to the vet to take her dog home, he was neutered yesterday.  He lives with Frolly and when he arrived home and saw Dande there, he was wagging his tail and was so happy to see another sheltie.

I spent a few minutes watching them play.  Dande looks extremely happy, tail wagging and in a playful mood with Frolly and Pirate.

I took some pictures of Mr Teddy Bear today and he is so cute.  Everyday while I hoover, its a "challenge".  Why?  Because Mr Bear would look at me with his cute face and I cant resist and I would drop everything and go cuddle him and talk to him for a wee while. hahaha

Here are some pictures of him taken today.  Enjoy!  Am off to see Frolly, Pirate and Dande and take her for a walk in the park.  Have a wonderful evening!





1 comment: