Friday 12 August 2011

Mr Bird has a girlfriend!

For those of you who dont know who Mr Bird is, have a look at this link http://caledonianshelties.blogspot.com/2011/05/meet-mr-bird.html  . Anyway, since Daisy's and Blossom's pups were born and spent more time outdoor, Mr Bird didnt come home much as the pups are always in the garden.  I felt a little bad for Mr Bird as he didnt get to come home but I fed him outside the compound.  Today it was pretty hot outside and so the puppies had to come in a little earlier.  After getting them into the house, I went out to get their toys and I saw Mr Bird and his girlfriend!  When I let him go when he was old enough, I was worried if he would survive and if he would find himself a partner since he was raised by a human.  And nothing makes me more happy to see him with a partner and also able to look after himself and find his own food although he does come home every single day for some food.

Here he is near his favourite spot, under my willow tree, with his girlfriend.  I am really happy.  I have a pet bird, who doesnt live in a cage and free to fly just like how a bird should live and comes home everyday.

Mr Bird and his Girlfriend


 Mr Bird :-)

1 comment:

  1. What a cute couple! I think Mr Bird purposely want you to meet his girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete