Saturday 27 August 2011

Aimee

It's been 27 days since Aimee and Patrick arrived.  Patrick settled in quite quickly but Aimee took a little longer and for the past few days, I noticed that Aimee is very happy and is at ease and feel totally at home now.  She is used to the routines and now she is very happy to see me and would jump on me to say hello.

The holidays is just round the corner and most people are going for short breaks and Tiny (now named Zeus) will be staying with us for a couple of days while his owners go on a short break.  I am really looking forward to see him as I really miss him and he is a very cute and funny fella.  After Zeus goes home, Fussel will be coming to stay with us for a while and also Caesar and Cleo after that.  Whitley is going to be super happy seeing all of them and playing with all of them.  It will be nice seeing all of them playing together again and I will be training Caesar and getting him ready for the dog show in December while he is here with me.

I will try and get some pictures taken while they are here if the weather is good.

Its been raining a lot these days which is good as it has been really really hot for the past couple of months.  The only thing is that I have to work harder after all of them have been playing in the garden, hahaha.

I am also looking forward to Jenna's litter. I am so excited, my first blue and tri litter.

No comments:

Post a Comment