Tuesday 9 August 2011

Lovely Day

The weather today was very pleasant, it wasnt too hot and the pups had a great time outside.  Aimee and Patrick are adjusting very well.  I cant wait till Aimee is in full bloom again and Patrick have his adult full bloom coat.  Josh's coat is really lovely now. Look at the colour, beautiful shinny black all thanks to the good stuff they eat every single day.

Here he is in the garden, he doesnt know I am taking a picture of him.



Opps! he saw me and walking away, he dont really like the camera, hahaha..

Then we played ball, they love it and never get bored of it.


Jenna and King waiting for the ball

King got the ball :-)

Josh and Patrick, best friends!


1 comment:

  1. Josh is so handsome! Look at the shining coat! Oh I love it! ♥

    Funny him! He really doesn't like camera huh? The pictures made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete