Tuesday 30 August 2011

Barbie!

The weather was fantastic for a barbie today and so we had a great barbie!  My mum and dad and my brothers were here and it was fantastic.  We had chicken wings, burger, sausages and loads of other things too.  The food was yummy thanks to Head Chef of Caledonian Shelties, hahaha.

My nephew and niece had a great time playing with all the dogs and they didnt want to leave!  Zeus is also here today. He will be staying with us for a few days while his owners are away on holiday.  Whitley is extremely happy.  They played so much and they are so tired now.  Whitley loves playing with the adults too and even more with someone his age.

The shelties had a great time playing ball with my nephew and niece.

I shall post some pictures of Zeus and Whitley tomorrow, I was too busy to take any pictures today as I was enjoying the food. hehehe...

Not long now before Fussel comes to stay with us for a while and then the 3 of them can play and am sure Caesar would come too and Cleo and that is going to be a big happy reunion for all of them.

Till tomorrow! Have a great Evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment