Saturday 20 August 2011

Lots of work...

For the past 6 months, it has been fun, exciting, tiring and loads to do.  After Daisy gave birth, it was pretty easy caring for her pups although still tiring.  Then 3 weeks later Blossom gave birth to 5 puppies. So I had my hands full.  On top of that, I had Aimee and Patrick joining us.  Now, most of the pups are in their new homes except for Whitley who will be joining his new family soon in a couple of months from now.

Life is almost back to "normal" and I am still recovering from working a lot and not having enough sleep for the past couple of months.  And now, it looks like Jenna will be having pups in a couple of months, which is great! haha, if all goes well, it would be my first blue litter.  I am really looking forward to it and I cannot wait and dont mind going through it again eventhough I am just begining to get a little bit of rest.

I am constantly busy and doing lots of stuff.  For now we have a dog show coming up end September. I will most likely show King. About 4 months ago, he had lost some of his winter coat and looked a little odd, but his coat is growing very beautifully now and hopefully in time for the September show as it is an important show for King. He is now officially a Malaysian Grand Champion and hopefully in September he will be an International Champion.  He is most likely the only or the first sheltie in Malaysia to ever win Best In Show.  I am really proud of him, he is really a lovely boy even at home.

Other than that, I am busy training a young lady to show her little puppy in future. (Caledonian Superstar) Hopefully they both become SUPERSTARS! hahaha...

In between all that, I ensure all my dogs are happy and well.  Some people ask if I ever go on holiday?  and I usually laugh when they ask, because theres no such thing as holiday for me! hahahah, but then again, I am sort of on holiday every single day!

Ok got to go, Whitley's owner just called and they are on their way! Bye for now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment