Thursday 12 July 2012

Time for a holiday?

Its been 3 days now since Mr Bear left to be with his new owner.  Its the first time in a long time that I only had to care for my adult doggies and thats pretty easy.  I have a little more time to myself and can do things when I am free.  Its also been a long time since we went on a holiday and I would really like to do that soon.

The thing that always stops me from going on a holiday is that I couldnt bear to leave my doggies behind.  I will definately worry and wont enjoy my holiday.  Of couse I would only leave them with someone that I trust 100 percent but I will still worry anyway....thats just me...

But, I think a holiday will do me some good and so I shall plan for one real soon.  I would like to go somewhere cooler...am thinking Scotland or New Zealand...Been to Scotland many times but not been to New Zealand...

My idea of a holiday is to do absolutely NOTHING.  Thats what I call a holiday....I just want to relax and do nothing and enjoy myself being somewhere nice and cool and quiet.

I miss loads of stuff from Scotland, like, Yum Yums (Glazed, twisted rope-shaped doughnuts ) Steak pie, just to name a few.

Went shopping yesterday and found this!!  Was very happy! hahaha...

I shall have it while watching Downton Abbey later tonight...

Ok back to the topic of going on a holiday....yes I will need to plan one soon....  Have any one of you been on a cruise ship for a holiday?  I have not, but been onboard The World for a tour and I must say it is the most spectacular thing I have ever seen!  This pic below was taken by me...I would love to go on a holiday one day with The World.

No comments:

Post a Comment