Sunday 8 July 2012

Bon Voyage Mr Bear

Mr Bear left for his new home today. His new home is about 456km away....About 7 hours and 23 minutes drive.  His new owner came to collect him today in the morning.  I woke up a little earlier than usual to get everything ready.

When his new owner arrived, Mr Bear was happy to see him and was very excited.  His new owner really adores him.  He loves Mr Bear's eyes.

Mr Bear is a happy and cheeky boy.  I will miss him but I know I will hear from him and get pictures from time to time.  The house feels a little different.  No pups, just the adults....well hopefully there will be some running about in a couple of months from now.

Before Mr Bear left,  his biggest fan came to visit him 3 times!!! hahahah.....

Mr Bear wont be alone, he will have another sheltie to play with....a tri colour boy...

The weather has been great....so am very pleased.  I went and got myself a small potted plant yesterday.  It is really pretty.  Here are some pictures taken before Mr Bear left for his new home.  Take care Mr Bear, be a good boy.....



Had to take this pic of his cute bum, hehehe

Mr Bear with his BIGGEST fan

Mr Bear's crate

Mr Bear's food supply for the next few months in case they cant get it there at his new home.

My new potted plant I bought a few days ago

Pretty isnt it?

2 comments:

  1. Bye cute Mr Bear!
    And you have a lovely plant there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bye cute Mr Bear!
    And you have a lovely plant there!

    ReplyDelete