Friday 13 July 2012

Shall we?

It has been a long time since I showed my dogs...maybe its time again??  It has been almost a year now...not because we didnt want to, but we had pups and shows are very long and tiring.  Sometimes we may have to travel for hours.  But the main reason I have not been showing is because I have to care for my pups and I wouldnt leave them with anyone else to care for them.  So, that is why we have not been showing. 

For now,  there are no pups at home and we are ready to show again, but we will have to wait and see.  There is a show in September if I am not wrong and if we are not expecting any pups at that time then, yes we shall go...

I better start training again,  not sure if my knees can take it .....am getting old! hahahaha....

I remember the first time I showed Sunshine about 5 and a half years ago, oh my god......what an experience....I was nervous as hell....

Then it got better and better.  I will never forget the day King was awarded Best In Show.  Firstly we had to travel about 4 hours to get there, we left the house at 3.30am so you do the math and tell me how much sleep I got...I couldnt sleep actually, hahaha...

At the end of the day when we were in the line-up for Best In show, and the judge pointed at me and King.....I was so happy and probably didnt have any energy left to feel anything, hahahahah....but it was a fantastic day...

King was sleeping on my lap all the way home, I had a big smile on my face and slept in the car.  I will never forget that day.

Here is a picture of King at a show about a year ago.  Shall we do it again, King?

1 comment:

  1. Yes. Strike for more awards!!! haha...I hope I will be the next too!!

    ReplyDelete