Thursday 19 July 2012

Burmese cat?

I remember when I was very young, I was facinated with cats.....There used to be a few stray cats behind the house.  I would often go there to look for them and try and play with them.  But most of them were a bit 'wild'  I remember, I wanted one so bad I made my dad bring it to me and in the process my father had a few scratches on his hands.  I feel bad till today....

I also remember sneeking out through the back door to feed them my dinner, hahahah......I would pretend I had finished my dinner, and I usually give them the fish mum had made for us for dinner.

If a stray were to come near me while I eat at the food stall, I would often end up feeding them.  One time, I ordered fish and fed the cat and the owner of the food stall just shook his head, hahahah

I was facinated with cats first before I fell in love with dogs, but I never got a chance to care for a cat or to know what a cat was really like...

Recently, when I was at the vet, I came across a cat that was very dog-like and I really like it!  In the past I felt that cats were cold and not loving but it has changed ever since I met so many of them who were very dog-like.  Those are the kind I would love to have.

I was told that the Burmese are very loving and love to be with their humans, that sounds just like a dog! hahaha... great...that would be my next adventure.  To find that perfect cat.

When was in Scotland awhile back, I was caring for my friend's cats.  One was very gentle but the other one not very kind as he hated being groomed.  Everytime I groomed him, he would try to bite.  Perhaps he was not used to it and found it unpleasant.  Ever since then, I was bit terrified of cats.  But after meeting those dog-like cats, I feel great about them again.  For me, a sheltie is perfect, they are always loving, but for a cat, they would have to be the dog-like type to fit into my lifestyle.

So we will see.  I am off to visit that cat right now!  Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment