Sunday 30 October 2011

WET WET WET

No, its not the Scottish pop rock band but the weather here!! Its been raining and raining and raining!! It was nice and sunny this morning and the garderner was scheduled to come over and when he arrived it rained, sigh, I guess my garden is just going to have to wait.  I checked the weather forcast for the next few days and its nothing but rain.

It just rained a couple of hours ago and it looks like its going to rain again. 

Everytime I let the dogs out, Aimee and the boys have no problems going to the grass to pee, but Daisy would give me a really hillarious look.  She would look at the grass, then look at me and then look at the grass and me again as though she is saying, ITS WET! How am I supposed to pee! hahaha.  Daisy and Jenna tries to avoid getting wet,  they are very clean and walks really carefully to try and avoid getting themselves dirty or wet during this rainy season.

The rest especially Aimee and Patrick couldnt care less about the wet grass, they would even jump and play, ewwwww....I cant wait for them to mature, Jenna and Daisy were no different when they were younger.  They get wiser....hehehe

Whenever it rains, it would usually make the weather quite pleasant but eventhough its been raining for hours, it can still be very hot and humid.  I hate the humidity!!

We had no rain at all yesterday and was quite pleased.  Managed to take a picture of Patrick.  I love his face and blue eyes.



And below is Whitley, resting after so much of playing with his mum.  He is loosing his puppy coat and getting some new coat, his new coat is also deeper and darker colour than before.  He also lost some of his puppy tooth and got new ones!  The two front teeth!  Just in time, so he can wish everyone a Merry Christmas soon! hahaha


Its thundering now and it looks like its going to rain AGAIN soon, so I better get going and get them in before it rains.  I hope everyone has had a wonderful Sunday.  Have a great evening!

1 comment:

  1. Argh! Pico has the same attitude too! When the grass is wet, he would give me that funny look too and doesn't want to go pee. =.="

    No wonder they are good buddies. LOL

    ReplyDelete