Saturday 22 October 2011

Sunbathing

Does your dogs love sunbathing?  I have a few who loves it.  Blossom loves it,  Daisy does it occasionally and recently I found Sunshine and Whitley doing it too.  Its a good thing.  Smart dogs will do that sometimes and its good for them.

The weather has been crazy for the past few days.  It would rain every evening for about 5 hours non - stop which means they have less time out to play, however today was very pleasant.  It was thundering and got really dark at 4pm but it didnt rain, so they were out playing and didnt have to come it as it didnt rain.

We went to the vet to get Jenna checked to see if she was pregnant, but couldnt see much through the ultrasound, so we will just have to wait.  Even if she is pregnant, it will be a very small litter.

Whitley has grown and has got quite a bit of adult coat on him now and his colour is getting deeper and becoming orange, similar to Daisy.  He is doing great with his toilet training.  He hardly ever poo or pee in his pen where he sleeps at night.  In the morning when I wake up to let him out, his pen is clean, which is great!  Whitley used to play a lot with Josh but recently, his best buddy is Patrick, they would chase each other and run about the garden and when its time to come in and I go out to get them in, when I look at Patrick, I go - OH MY GOD, hahahah, because Whitley uses his mouth a lot on him and so Patrick is a mess!  Patrick still behaves like a puppy and Whitley is very happy to play with him all the time.  Apart from Patrick, Whitley is with his mummy most of the time. Mummy loves playing with him but she never forgets to discipline him at the same time, when he does something wrong in her eyes.  Blossom is a great mother.  I have seen her trying to discipline another puppy that is not even hers.

We have not seen Zeus for quite a while and I am hoping to see him real soon.  I spoke to his owners not too long ago and they say he is fine and well and happy.

I found a picture of Daisy and Pico. It was taken a long long time ago, when they are about 8 - 10 months old and here it is.  Have a great weekend and I hope to bring you great news soon.

Daisy with Pico

1 comment:

  1. So co-incidence! I just posted a post about Sun Bath too! LOL

    Pico loves sun bath too and he does it everyday.

    Regarding the last pic, I really think Daisy and Pico are perfect match! :D

    ReplyDelete