Monday 10 October 2011

Aimee

Aimee and Patrick joined us two months ago.  Patrick settled in quite quickly but it took longer for Aimee.  After a week being here, Patrick was totally at home but Aimee was not feeling quite at home yet although she is happy whenever she sees me.  She got settled after a few weeks.  Today, while I was observing them in the garden,  I am so happy to see that Aimee feels so at home and is one happy dog.  She is very relaxed and is so happy and comfortable with everything.  I dont even need to tell her what I want her to do, when its time to do it, she does it naturally as though she been doing it for a long time.  When its time to get inside the house, they just know, I dont even need to say anything.

Whitley is growing well, he has got quite a bit of his adult coat now on him and slowly loosing his puppy coat.  He is now 3.7kg.

Jenna has been a little bit quiet for the past week.  If she is pregnant, then there will be puppies in about 3 weeks time.  I do hope she is as I am really looking forward to my first blue merle litter.  And if Daisy is pregnant too, then she will be giving birth about 3 weeks after Jenna, and I am going to be busy...busy...busy!

Josh's coat is really really beautiful now! I am very pleased.  Sometimes I watch him from far to see what he is up to and when he stand proud and the wind blowing his coat, all I say is WOW.

Other than that, nothing much has been happening but I am very busy as usual. hahaha.
Caesar and Cleo coming over in Nov for a few weeks and I am looking forward to that.  I am also looking forward to see Caesar at the shows end of this year.  Then in January, Patrick, Pico and I will be celebrating our birthdays.

Goodnight and take care!

2 comments:

  1. Still as busy as usual huh? :)
    Glad that everyone is fine. Looking forward to the puppies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Gladys, I am always busy, hahaha. I am looking forward to puppies too.

    ReplyDelete