Friday 29 July 2011

See you again Fussel!

My little handsome puppy has gone to his new home today. His new owners named him Fussel because he is so fluffy!  Fussel is a very happy boy, he loves people and he has a very sweet nature. He will come running to me when he is called.  He went to his new home this evening and now lives with one human mummy and one human daddy and two older human brothers, hehehe.  They absolutely love him and adore him.  When Fussel's owners arrived to pick him up, he had just played in the garden for quite abit. After seeing them he wagged his tail and when we went to the table to have a chat, he was placed on the table and he fell asleep!

After our chat, it was time to leave.  I let him out in the garden to pee and then he was on his way to his new home. I told him to be a good boy and he promised.  He wont be having any doggie friends but he has two terrapin friends in his new home!  I will miss Fussel, but I will see him again soon, which is great! I am happy he has got a lovely family and I know they will love him to bits. Be good Fussel boy, I love you and see you soon!




Its quite hard to get a picture of Fussel sometimes, he doesnt pose for the camera and wont look at the camera and will look elsewhere. His brother Ceasar loves posing for the camera. hahaha That is why I have so many pictures of Ceasar.

Fussel has the exact same marking as his father on his face.  Here is his handsome daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment