Wednesday 27 July 2011

Bracing Puppies Ears

Daisy's pups had their ears braced today.  They allowed me to do it with no hastle at all!  They were such angels and I did it very quickly. Ear bracing does not hurt them or anything like that.  They may feel weird at first and begin to try and scratch and remove it but after a couple of days, they get used to it. Bracing usually takes perseverance and time and may take up to six months to get that perfect ears.  Here is Ceasar just after getting his ears braced.


The cutie pie is trying to remove the tape

Trying again and not giving up

After all the trying, he went ahead and played with his brothers and forgot about it! hehe....Here is a pretty flower in my garden.  Ceasar and his brothers will be leaving for their new home soon but I am very happy that I will get to see Ceasar quite often as he will be shown when he gets older and I will be there at every show.

No comments:

Post a Comment