Friday 29 July 2011

Ceasar off to his new home.

Ceasar has just left to his new home.  His lovely owners came to pick him this afternoon.  After a chat with his owners,  I said goobye to him, gave him a kiss and told him to be a good boy, hehe.  I cant say that I am sad because I will still see him and watch him grow, but I will miss him as he has been with me since he was born.  But I am happy that he has lots of other doggie friends waiting for him at home and he will always have so many of them to play with.  Above all, I know he will be loved by everyone at home.  See you soon Ceasar! Cant wait to see you in the show ring where you will shine like a SUPERSTAR!

This is Ceasar when he was a few hours old.




This is Ceasar now, a handsome young boy.

Be good little fella, I will see you soon and I love you!

1 comment:

  1. I believe Ceaser will be happy in his new home!
    Looking forward to see him in the sow ring.

    ReplyDelete