Sunday 3 July 2011

A Fantastic Morning!

Today I woke up, fed the dogs and realised what a cool day it was.  It has been so hot recently that what I had today was almost unbelievable.  The weather was so cool and there was a cool breeze. It reminds me of the weather in Scotland.  Although not as cool as Scotland, it was good enough to make my day. For the first time in a long long time, we were able to have breakfast in the garden!! It was french toast and a cup of tea with my cute little puppies walking about.

Here are some pictures taken today.



1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! Having breakfast in the garden, I could imagine that. :)

    But the weather at my side is not so good, it was raining cats and dogs and Pico hates that! He barked at the thunder and laid down under his Daddy's chair.

    ReplyDelete