Friday 22 July 2011

Meet My New Gardener!

This is my new gardener, Caledonian Superstar! hehe... The pups were out this evening and playing and I had my camera with me, this little fella decided to help me pick up some dried leaves that he had found. What a cutie pie.  He is growing into a very handsome young boy.  We have high hopes for him and he will be shown when he is a little older.  Here he is helping out in the garden.


After helping out in the garden, we were training him to stack on the table.



Since he is such a cutie pie, here is more pictures of him.




Now, meet Blossom's baby, Patrick! He is a real cutie pie as well.


We went to look for some plants yesterday and found this lovely plant and had to buy it. Isnt it pretty?

1 comment:

  1. What cute gardeners they are! LOL
    Love the third pic the most!

    ReplyDelete