Thursday 27 December 2012

Oh Boy what a day!

Sorry for not updating for such a long time.  I have been very very busy.  Today, I thought I could finally have some free time, I was wrong again. When I was on my way out to deliver some things to my friend, I saw a Shih Tzu on the side walk. It didnt have any hair on its body and the skin was red.  He was also blind.  I was already running late for my appointment but I couldnt just leave that poor thing there. So I called my friend, the same guy who helped me pick Dande up from the horrible person.  He arrived within 45 mins.  While waiting for him, I was in my car right next to the dog.  I didnt want to leave because I was worried he might not be there or might get hit by a car since he cant see...

Then, finally when my friend arrived, he put the dog in his car and took it to my vet.  I couldnt touch the dog because I have Teddy at home with me.

When the dog arrived at my vet, he checked the dog and told me it was kinder to put it to sleep. I felt so sad...but I know it was the right thing to do and to end his suffering....He is definately not a stray. He was thrown out because he was blind and had a skin condition. Such a sad thing to do. Poor guy was so lost and being a house dog, he wouldnt know how to fend for himself.  But he dont have to suffer anymore, he is with god now.

Anyway, here is a picture of Mr Bear, just look at him, hahahaha...itsnt it hilarious? he is behind the curtain because he is guilty of doing something. Not sure what, only his daddy knows.

2 comments:

  1. It's disgusting that evil people could do that to a dog. If they had a brain, they could've taken him to the vets.
    Merry Christmas!
    From
    Pippa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi pippa, unfortunately there are some like that out there. So we do what we can to help...merry Xmas to you too and have a wonderful new year! Hopefully get to meet you one day when I go to Scotland again : )

    ReplyDelete