Wednesday 5 December 2012

Updates

Wow, I have not updated the blog for some time now.  I have been really busy....and really exhausted.  I might be expecting a litter soon.  After that I might put all breeding plan on hold as I am really needing a holiday and a break and to rest properly.  For the past few years, it has been really challenging. At some point I had two litters at the same time.  Yes, it may be easy for others because they either have help or they get people to do the job for them.  But not for me.  Caring for the pups and the dogs is my job,  I will never let anyone do it and I dont think anyone could keep up with the standards that I have for my dogs.  No matter how tired I am, my dogs get treated the same every single day.  Nothing less.  I only get help with house chores.

Today, two of Jenna's pups left for their new homes.  Lafite (Caledonian Heart of Gold) now lives with his new owners in JB and Caledonian Blossom (Camille) lives with her new owners in KL.

I had a busy morning doing my routine at the same time getting the pups ready before their owners arrive.

I shall go take a short nap now. Am so so tired.  I look forward to going on a holiday soon after the new litter arrives.

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment