Friday 7 December 2012

News from Mr Bear!

Remember Mr Bear?  The irresistable cutie pie?  He has grown so much and is 7 months plus now.  I have pictures of him and will show you what he looks like now.  Some of the pictures are taken with his pal, a tri colour sheltie.  His name is Lucky....Shelties are born looking like some sort of mice, hahaha...then they just get so so cute....then between the age of 5 - 8 months they can look a little bit on the odd side, sometimes looking neither here nor there.  For a sheltie to look its best, that is with top class nutrition, they look their best when they get to the age of 2 years old and above.  That is when they look their best.  Mr Bear's mum is Daisy and his daddy is Josh....





 
Mr Bear on the right, with his pal, Lucky
 

Mr Bear, 7 months plus

3 comments:

  1. What a handsome body he is :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, he's grown into a really handsome lad!
    I was never as chubby a him when I was a pup!
    I was born in banff
    From
    Pippa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pippa! Thank you! Mr Bear says: I am not chubby! I am just fluffy! hahaha...

      Delete