Friday 2 November 2012

To have that perfect sheltie ears.....

Oh my, what a busy day I have had yesterday.  Took all four pups to the vet, to get them vaccinated and microchipped. Then, send them home, and rush for a facial appoinment.  We are geting a lot of rain now, sometimes a few times a day.  NOT GOOD!  it means not many pictures taken, short playtime outside and worst of all, when they do go outside, I have so much to do when I need to take them in....oh well, thats life...during the wet season.

I also got their ears taped to have that perfect sheltie ears.  They didnt give me much trouble, they allow me to do it quite easily.  Getting the ears tipped is no easy task, it has to be done correctly and diligently for at least 8 months. It may vary from one sheltie to another.  But if you leave it and then tape it later, it wont work.  Once it comes off, it has to be taped again immediately to get the best results.

I have a busy day tomorrow.  I may have found a home for King #2. Will see how it goes and will update everyone.

I coudnt take much picture after I got their ears taped as the weather was bad, but managed a few and here they are.  It rained so heavily today...got a headache when I saw my garden!  Goodnight!  Hopefully tomorrow will be a nice sunny day, but I doubt it, hahaha....

Side view of Teddy Bear, isnt he handsome?

My cutie pie, he is getting sleepy, poor baby boy....such a beautiful face

Am not sure what is he doing there, hahaha....




No comments:

Post a Comment