Tuesday 6 November 2012

Its that time of the year again!

Oh no....its that time of the year again where we get lots and lots of rain... I honestly dont mind the rain as it is nice and cool when it rains but my doggies have to go out and play and when it stops, I have no choice but to let them out and then when its time to come in, oh gosh thats when I feel I am going to faint! hahaha...if it was just one or even two or even four, not a problem...Try 11! hahaha..Oh well, life must go on.

This morning, it was nice and sunny and I thought to myself what a nice day....I did what I had to do and went out for a wee while and that changed in a blink of an eye.  It was so cloudy and dark and it started to rain AGAIN!

When it was nice and sunny this morning, I told myself, I had to take some pictures because if it continues to rain like this for weeks, I aint going to get any pictures!  So here, I only manage two.

This beautiful girl is Caledonian Dancing In the Snow, Her new owners have decided to call her -  Truly.  She will be joining them very soon.


This cheeky fella is one of my favourite, he is so entertaining


1 comment:

  1. I'm fae Caledonia too! You don't see many shelties around my town, I've only ever seen two wifies walking them. I'm from Banff but I live a bit down the road from there now.
    From
    Pippa
    www.pippasheltie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete