Thursday 15 November 2012

Good Morning!

What a lovely morning it is....I woke up, made myself a cup of tea and checked my email and I have pictures sent to me from my friend in Port Dickson.  She sent me pictures of her shelties. I love this picture.  It is so beautiful.


Thats Glory, Gracie, Blossom and Enya (they are all going through training in this pic, but look at Blossom! hahahaha...she feels she doesnt have to do it as she already knows, hahahha..

 
That is Harry training them.  They absolutely adores him.  Whenever Harry comes over, which is almost everyday, they will get super excited!  Gracie is a swimming dog....she just loves to swim and it was Harry who taught her how to and now if she dont get to swim, she would go get the towel and stay with the towel at the sliding door near the swimming pool and start to whine! hahaha...My friend Lisa takes really good care of them and I am very happy....

When I can, I would like to go and visit them again soon, perhaps in February but I will definately see Lisa before that as we are going to get some Christmas goodies together.

Porsh (Gracie's Brother) is coming to visit on Friday.  I cant wait to see him...I've not see him since he went to his new home.  That would be nice and exciting.  Have a wonderful morning! 

No comments:

Post a Comment