Saturday 3 November 2012

Am Happy

I have had a busy morning....As usually my morning routine, to groom the dog and tidy up.  Then I took King #2 to the groomers.  We have found a home for him.  His new owners met me near the groomers and we had lunch and chat while waiting for King to be ready. Ive know them for quite awhile now and this is not the first time we are meeting.  After our chat and lunch we headed to the groomer to get King.  King was very calm and happy to meet them.  After saying goodbye to him, I handed him over to his new owners.  I had a wee cry on the way to the groomers as I will miss him and he is indeed a very special boy.  He is such a loving and wonderful sheltie.  So calm and dignified, but I know he will be loved and well cared for.  He will now live with his human parents and he will have a little sheltie sister to play with too.  I hope to see him again soon when we meet at the dog park.  See you again soon King!





No comments:

Post a Comment