Sunday 7 October 2012

Welcome Home!

Sorry for the long pause, I have been extremely busy with our 'new' arrival, Mal Ch. Caledonian King and the pups and I wasnt feeling too well a couple of days ago.  Thankfully, I am better now.  When King #2 arrived from East Malaysia, he stayed with my friend for awhile as I couldnt bring him home just yet because my four boys at home WILL not be happy with the arrival of another BOY, which means more competition for them, hahaha...after 6 days, I got him neutered and now he is home with me.

One problem though, I have got TWO KING in the house, hahaha not sure how am I going to sort this out, I cant change his name! I will figure something out.  He is a really sweet and gentle boy, get along with everyone and he is very well behaved. I am happy he is here.

Here is a picture of him at home

 
 
 
Jenna's pups are begining to love being outdoor. A week ago, when I first took them out, they were unsure, but after a few minutes they realise that its fun being out! And now after taking them out every single day, a few times a day, they will complain when I take them in when it gets dark, hahaha...but today they had so much fun outside, after playing they were too tired to complain, they all slept outside and when it got dark, I took them in one by one. They are all sound asleep now.

I took some pictures of them today. They have grown.


Unsure and checking out the garden

This little girl reminds me so much of Enya

They realised, garden = HAPPINESS

Alert
 
After all that playing, look at how they are sleeping, so adorable, I actually have another pic of different pups doing the same thing.  Have a look below!

 
 
 
 I better go get some dinner, I am starving....stay tuned for more blog updates on King #2 and the pups!  Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment