Tuesday 16 October 2012

Jenna's babies - 6 Weeks old

Jenna's pups will be 6 weeks old tomorow.  They have grown so much and are so adorable.  They absolutely love the outdoors now.  They are on solid food and they love running about in the garden.  King #2 is EXTREMELY nice to them, he tolerates them like how their mum would.  He let them climb on him, bite his tail and do all sorts of things to him and he dont seem annoyed at all, what a lovely boy you are King #2.  Your mummy and I, we are so proud of you.

The pups are so cute, I love to watch them play and 'bully' each other. I have already started grooming them weeks back, they are good and its so easy to comb them everyday. Its important to start early so they get used to such things and it becomes a norm to them when they are older which makes owning them so much more pleasurable!

King #2 is still with me, never gave me any trouble at all. Such a well behaved doggie he is.  Such a sweetheart.

I managed some pictures of the pups today.  I have not been updating the blog lately because I have so much to do and still have a lot to do and thought I better take some time to put up some pictures.  Am sure everyone is missing them and are wondering what they look like now and how they are doing.  Here are some pictures I took this morning.

What a pretty girl you are!

I love this little fella, he is such a cheeky lovely boy

This is Teddy bear, he is a sweet boy.  Need to get their ears set soon.

Couldnt help it, had to post this cute pic of their bum..hahaha...

Hehehe...my handsome boy...


Teddy is one happy boy....

No comments:

Post a Comment