Sunday 30 September 2012

Who would have thought?

Who would have thought I would see you again? Meet Malaysian Champion Caledonian King....He was the first pup born at Caledonian Shelties. At 8 months old he left for East Malaysia to be with his new family. Recently they couldnt care for him anymore and so I offered to take him back.  He arrived yesterday. The last time I saw him was 3 and a half years ago. I cant describe how I felt yesterday. I was happy to see him again.  I remember a lot about him, how he was like when he was a little pup, all the things he would be up to etc, I remember all that like it was only yesterday.  He is like my first born child....very special..He was shown by me when he was a pup a couple of times and won Best Puppy In Group, as an adult he was shown too and then got his championship. He loves to show, and never had any fear. He is a happy boy.

I have some pictures of him as a baby...they arent very clear, didnt have the greatest camera then, hahaha, but lots of memories looking at those pic and here they are.

Baby King at 2 months old

3 months old


 
 
 

8 months old

 
4 years old (photo taken yesterday, he is currently with my friend till I sort something out for him)  He was curious and checking out his new surroundings.


No comments:

Post a Comment