Friday 26 October 2012

Jenna's pups - almost 8 weeks old

Jenna's pups will be 8 weeks old next Wednesday.  They are so playful.  I dont think they ever get tired!  I took some pictures of them today playing in the garden.  King #2 is doing well.  He loves the pups.  He always uses his paw and invite the pup to play...He is a real darling.  Everyone loves him.  Ive not updated the blog for the past few days so here, loads of pictures to make up for it. hahaha...  Enjoy!  I am going to get their ears set on Wednesday too.

Look at them play, all 4 paws in the air!

Attack!

This cheeky fella is watching them play
 
He knew they were going to come for him and then he plays dead, hahahah....

King loves the pups...he is playing with them...




I told you I was going to sit on your face didnt I!

Now take that for sitting on my face! hahaha...

Shhhhh....dont tell anyone am here








No one was hurt....hahaha, this is how pups play.... they learn during that process too....thats how they learn bite inhibition.  Their mum plays a very important role too.

No comments:

Post a Comment