Sunday 9 February 2014

Meet Ah Girl

Meet Ah Girl.  She is one of the friendliest stray Ive ever met.  One day, as I was driving out of my house, I saw her following the guard around and noticed she was limping.  At first I didnt know if she was friendly or not.  For days I observed her and finally went near her.  She was friendly.  So I knew I could help her because she wouldn't run away from me.  So, I begin feeding her daily so that she would trust me.  Then, I made an appointment with my vet to schedule her spaying.  She is almost ready to breed and we would't want more to suffer so spaying her is one of the kindest thing we could do for her.

So, we spayed her and vaccinated her and dewormed her.  After recovering from the surgery, we tried getting shelters to take her in but they were full and so we had to release her BUT she lives very near me, I feed her daily and fill her bowl with water every single day.  She is also very close to the guard in our neighbourhood which is wonderful and she gets shelter at the guard house.  Its not the most ideal situation but we do the best we can.

Most important of all, she is spayed, she is fed and she has shelter and love.  About her limp, there is nothing we could do for her because it was from and old injury but the vet says she is in no pain.

She is so loving and friendly.  If you like to give her a home, you may contact me.  My only hope and wish is that people who cant help these poor creatures, dont hurt them. 

This is Ah Girl when we were just about to take her to the vet.  She now looks a lot better and her coat is nice and shiny from the good food she has been constantly eating daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment