Monday 16 December 2013

The Little Kitten (Hary)

Good Morning! Remember the little kitten we rescued a while back? Well, we have found him a home and he is the only cat and gets the human all to himself, isnt that wonderful? When I found little Hary at the market, I didnt have the heart to leave him there.  He was infested with fleas and was very thin.  He also had an eye infection.  When he was found, we took him to the vet immediately. They got rid of his fleas, treated his eye and got dewormed. We took him home the next day.  I was worried about him with my dogs because my dogs never lived with a cat before, BUT what a pleasant surprise, they accepted him and they became pals instantly! We were very pleased but I am allergic to cats.  I already knew that before taking him home but I thought I would be ok.  Therefore I kept him till I felt I was wheezing almost everyday.  So, before things got worse, I tried to rehome him and luckily a nice Norwegian family was interested in giving him a home!  So, off he went to his new home yesterday and they love him very much.

Here are some picture of Hary when he was staying with us.








Hary loved playing under the willow tree


I have never had a pet cat and never knew I could love a cat so much.  Hary is a loving cat and his personality is wonderful. I wish him all the love and happiness with his new family.  Hope to see you again Hary boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment