Tuesday 17 December 2013

Sekinchan

My Family and I went to Sekinchan for seafood yesterday.  It was a long drive. We left early so we could arrive just in time for lunch....I heard the scenery of the paddy field there are awesome so I took my camera along with me.  But after lunch we realised we didnt have much time and I need to rush home because Cleo (Honey Bun's sister) is coming over to stay with us for awhile while her humans are away.  So, no pictures of paddy fields unfortunately....only pictures I took when we stopped at a fruit stall ! hahaha...But am determined to go there again when I have the whole day to spend. In my next blog post, a wrap up on dog care and more educational post.  Till then have a fantastic day.

We bought some of this yummy bananas and we were all enjoying it on the way home like a bunch of monkeys, hahahah.....



A pretty flower by the road side
 

No comments:

Post a Comment