Monday 4 November 2013

Princess Honey Bun

Hello!!  I know...I know...Ive been neglecting the blog....I am sorry.. I am back now! Ive just been busy doing loads of stuff at the same time enjoying myself.  Time flies and Honey Bun has grown a lot.  Today's post is all about her and how she has grown into a beautiful young lady now.  So here are pictures of her, from a new born pup to what she is today.  It doesnt stop there...Shelties blossom when they reach the age of 2 - 4 years old. (That is of course if they get the best diet) It not only makes them beautiful and have a gorgeous coat, it keeps them healthy and happy too.  Look at how they change in terms of colour, coat texture and coat volume. If you are already feeding them the best, dont compare them and wonder why their coat is not the same, they can even be siblings but they all mature differently at different time.  For example, Sunshine was already super fluffy at the age of 8 months of age and the rest only got there when they reached 2 years old.  So as long as you are providing the best diet, just be patient and you will know what I mean.














 


I love this pic, she has the sweetest face (Honey Bun Now)

In my next post I would make more educational post for those who would like to learn and do the best for their dogs regardless sheltie or not.  Till then have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment