Saturday 5 April 2014

Puppy in her new home

The little pup we found a month ago has found a home. After caring for her for a month, it was hard to let her go. She is so intelligent, so loving and affectionate...I must say she is super special. She now lives with her new family and another dog...I miss her so much but I know she is loved and well cared for. I met up with the family first before handing the pup over to ensure that the pup will be loved and well cared for. Today I was just thinking about her and remembered when she is being cuddled she love to try and chew my arms or something and I would tell her not to do it and she would immediately lick that same spot as if she was saying she is sorry....awwww....cute wee fella...here's a picture of her and her new buddy in her new home...



No comments:

Post a Comment