Tuesday 29 April 2014

Hi! Mum is busy again...Never to busy for us of course, just busy having fun with us.  Zeus and Xera was staying with us a week ago but Mum didnt have the time to post pictures so here is some pictures.  Lady, a bi black sheltie came to stay with us last week and went home yesterday. We had lots of fun together!  Enjoy the pictures. Lots of love, Honey Bun.  Oppss...I forgot to say...Mum found a kitten lying in the middle of the road and decided to check it out.  The kitten had only one eye...sigh...so she took it to the vet and he is getting treatment now.  Mum said, it is a beautiful cat.  I am not allowed to play with it just yet till he is well enough....I will keep you updated on the cat!

Zeus, isnt he a cutie?

Zeus and I

Lady and I having fun in the garden


Lady


Isnt she a beauty?

No comments:

Post a Comment