Monday 15 July 2013

Oh my God!

Oh My goodness, didnt realise I have not updated my blog for some time now, about a month to be exact!  I have been too busy having fun and relaxing with my dogs.... Things are a lot better and am getting the help I need, so I have more time for myself now a days....7 Months ago, I decided that I wont be breeding for awhile as I needed a break. I was either going to stop or take a long long break but now after some rest, I feel rejuvenated!  So, hopefully we may hear the pitter patter of little puppy paws soon.

Auggie and Honey Bun have grown so much and they are best pals with Luna.  They love playing together...One of my friend said I posted a lot of pictures of Honey bun and not enough of Auggie....hahahaha....here is a picture of Auggie taken today...Dont want to be accused of favouritism...hahahahaha

Here he is...such a handsome young man now...He loves playing ball / fetch...very well behaved at home and in car too...a real darling...

No comments:

Post a Comment